POSITION AND DIRECTION
Before going to Kindergarten your child should:
- Understand up and down.
- Understand in and out.
- Understand front and back.
- Understand over (on) and under.
- Understand top, bottom, middle.
- Understand beside and next to.
- Understand hot and cold.
- Understand fast and slow.
IDEAS FOR TEACHING UP AND DOWN
- Cut and Paste Jack "up" (TLSBooks.com)
- Cut and Paste Jill "down" (TLSBooks.com)
- High and Low (TLSBooks.com)
IDEAS FOR TEACHING IN AND OUT
IDEAS FOR TEACHING FRONT AND BACK
IDEAS FOR TEACHING OVER (ON) AND UNDER
- Cut and Paste Elf "On" (TLSBooks.com)
- Cut and Paste Mouse "Under" (TLSBooks.com)
- Above and Below (TLSBooks.com)
IDEAS FOR TEACHING TOP, BOTTOM, MIDDLE
IDEAS FOR TEACHING BESIDE AND NEXT TO
IDEAS FOR TEACHING HOT AND COLD
IDEAS FOR TEACHING FAST AND SLOW